Subject: Gmini 120- any impressions?

Gmini 120- any impressions?

From: Frank Incensed <frankincensed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:41:37 -0500

Had rockbox installed on my jukebox recorder 20 but it had an electrical
problem and wouldnt boot up anymore. It was still under warrenty, so I sent
it back to Archos, but Im sure they will void the warrenty when they see I
had Rockbox loaded. I still had the Archos o.s. loaded as well, so when it
first boots up it shows the archos software, then switches over to Rockbox.
Since the warrenty is probably not going to be honored, I was thinking of
getting a Gmini 120 in hopes that Rockbox would someday crack it.

My question is if anyone has a Gmini and what their impression of it is,
especially compared to the jukebox recorder 20. Im also thinking of getting
an iHP-120 but have seen so many negitive comments on their user forum that
its kind of scared me off.
Thanks