Subject: Re: Boot errors with builds from this month
Date: 2004-01-16

In a message dated 1/16/2004 4:39:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

> > My problem:
> > 0902C570".
> > 09009454"
> Tough luck: Just by coincidence you've picked the two bad
> ones we had
> recently. Any but those should more or less work.
> Jörg

*blush* How incredibly embarassing. My first instinct when the 040106 didn't load was a bad build. But with 040116 doing a similar thing, I figured it was me. I just loaded the 040115 build, and it fired up just fine.

Thank you very much - I thought I had done enough investigation in the posts, but apparently not.