Subject: LCD dead on old player
From: Marc MERLIN (marc_rbox_at_merlins.org)
Date: 2004-01-17

So, my player that saw a little too much humidity has the following problem:

It all works, the LCD backlight comes on, but the LCD itself doesn't display
anything anymore.
The player still works, though, I press play and rockbox continues the
playlist from before the LCD died.

Is there a known possible fix to this, or am I better off getting a cheap
recorder off the net?

Thanks,
Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f_at_merlins.org for PGP key