Subject: rockbox _running_ from flash
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-01-18

(another follow-up)

It works now, gives currently 156kB extra for mp3 buffer. There is potential
for more, currently many arrays get copied to RAM which don't have to,
because of missing "const".

Rockbox seems to behave normal from what I can tell with first quick tests,
recording and playback are OK. Let's see where this leads us to. I need to
massage the tools a bit, so I can produce and program an uncompressed, in-place
.ucl file. Rockbox still fits behind the Archos software, if we don't grow
too much.

Jörg

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail