Subject: Difficulties loading .cfg files
From: Mark Bright (mark.bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2004-01-18

I have recently started to seriously use two separate configurations,
Normal mode: Small Font, Lots of info on screen etc and
Car Mode: Upside down screen, large Font, simple display, Alternating
display lines etc.
And as such have only just started to try the following:

I am now finding difficulties loading the two .cfg files, on two separate
counts:

1) The revised menu structure makes it a 10 button press operation and

2) Strange behaviour from Rockbox:
Switch on your archos, and allow to resume, or start a track playing if you
don't have resume enabled
F1 to enter menu
General Settings
System
Manage Settings
Browse .cfg files
The display then returns to the 'While Playing Screen'
F1 to attempt to re-enter the menu and the screen is blank..
Pressing UP display a line of corruption at the top of the screen
Pressing RIGHT displays a message (too briefly to read accurately) and then
ROLO's
Pressing DOWN seems to have no effect
Pressing OFF (briefly) seems to have no effect
Pressing ON (briefly) seems to have no effect
Pressing LEFT returns to the WPS

I have a FM Jukebox with today's daily build (040118) : Flashed, and have
also F1 started and ROLO'd 040118 - Same results