Subject: Re: newbie has playlist buffer full
From: Jeffrey Bloom (eajeffcpa_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-01-18

one more thing: I assume I have a v1 jukebox recorder 20 although I am not sure how to tell if it could be v2. I hope I downloaded the correct rockbox software as I could not download V2 successfully.

Jeffrey Bloom <eajeffcpa_at_yahoo.com> wrote:Just downloaded rockbox on jukebox recorder. Why do I get playlist buffer full when I try to play one of the mp3 that were pre-loaded by archos?