Subject: stumbled.2?
From: AMKontrabecki (locatedepth_at_oco.net)
Date: 2004-01-19

Intruder alert....Mixed media sculptor stumbled into archos/rockbox
discussion email list with slight dilemma...

Recently replaced my 6gb recorder hard drive with a new 20gb. My Mac reads
everything fine but I simply can't get anything to come up on the
recorder...always getting the same screen -

FILE SYSTEM ERROR

No Valid FAT16/32
file system found

Please Format Drive

Problem is this idiot can replace the drive but has no idea how to format
it...I initialized it perfectly and have already got some mp3s on it...but I
just can't listen to them...any help would be greatly appreciated...I am a
novice here so any specific info would be even more appreciated...

Thanks,

Artnok