Subject: Re: Random BUTTON_OFF events
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2004-01-19 wrote:
> If your hardware is having a problem, then mine is too.
> Since I finally jumped from a december build to recent january builds
> (I think I started with 040115), I have seen random stops. I have
> turned off the bookmark ask, so I am not getting that prompt.
> However, I get these random offs both connected to AC and on battery
> with my Jukebox Recorder 20 (black bumpers, no upgrades, not firmware
> flashable).

The tests that Markus performed suggests that the new ADC handler is the
problem. However, the OFF key is not detected using the ADC driver on
the regularo recorder, only on FM and V2 recorders. That makes me wonder
if there is another bug/problem somewhere.

I'd like to investigate this, but the Sourceforge CVS servers are down
at the moment, so I can't update my code. :-(