Subject: Re: RockBox Video Viewer & Gallery Maker
From: Fabian Merki (
Date: 2004-01-19

hi jörg

my halftone algoritm is relly poor. but i was surprised - almost shocked -
how good it worked... ;-)
i already had a look about the rvf-format in your source. f**k
8bit-colum-row stuff... thanks to your readable code.

4x5 sounds good. i'll change this.
currently there is no balance of gray which makes it sometimes very
difficult to recognize the pic at all.

(continued in german)
den dank muss ich fürs rvf-plugin zurück geben! ;-)

ich schau mir mal den code nochmals an und werde deine wünsche versuchen
umzusetzen. wenns nicht klappt, frag ich dich halt... *smile*