Subject: Re: executable installers for rockbox
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-01-20

lee donaghy wrote:
> is something like this ok.
>
> http://www.ghostpilot.co.uk/rockbox-2.1-recorder.exe

The installer looks nice, but I would like to remove the click-through license agreement. You don't have to agree to the GPL to *use* the software, only to *distribute* it.

Displaying the license is good, but don't require accepting it in order to install. If possible, show the same screen but replace the "Accept" button with "Next >" and remove the text claiming you must agree to install.

Also, can we replace the icons? And I don't suppose the installer creator can work in batch mode, on a linux box? ;-)

--
Björn