Subject: RE: mp3 tools

RE: mp3 tools

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:24:08 +0100

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 20.01.04 15:22:35:

> We have a list of useful mp3 tools in our documentation section now. Feel
> free to comment if I forgot a must-have tool or if there's anything else
> you'd like to see in a different way.
>
> http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/tools.html

http://www.mediamonkey.com/

is my favorite all-in-one mp3 solution for windows.
The basic version is free and I highly recommend it for
large collections. One of it's key features is that it can handle
mp3s on removable media - so you can search your collection
even if it is not present on the machine.

Martin

Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den
Kindern - helfen Sie mit! https://www.unicef.de/spe/spe_03.php