Subject: RE: mp3 tools
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2004-01-20 schrieb am 20.01.04 15:22:35:
> We have a list of useful mp3 tools in our documentation section now. Feel
> free to comment if I forgot a must-have tool or if there's anything else
> you'd like to see in a different way.

is my favorite all-in-one mp3 solution for windows.
The basic version is free and I highly recommend it for
large collections. One of it's key features is that it can handle
mp3s on removable media - so you can search your collection
even if it is not present on the machine.

Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den
Kindern - helfen Sie mit!