Subject: Re: bookmarks on feature page
From: David McIntyre (
Date: 2004-01-21

Maybe when all the bugs are worked out of it and it's gone through extensive
testing. I had a crash on bookmark creation yesterday. I got a [Bookmark Saved]
box and a line of garble scrolling at the top of the screen. It's fine for test
use and for people who don't mind using their device with a bug here and there,
but not ready for prime time... yet. :)

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 02:07:19AM +0000, wrote:
> Shouldn't the bookmark feature be made available in an official release (and not just via a daily build) before that page is updated? Just wondering,
> - Eric

David McIntyre
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7 for geek code, pgp key, etc.