Subject: Re: Difficulties loading .cfg files
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-01-21

Guys,

The old menu structure was a mess. Someone posted a patch dividing it up in logical chunks. I applied the patch.

Everything can *always* be done better. But not doing anything is rarely the best choice. We are working iteratively.

If you have suggestions for a better structure, write them down and submit them (as a patch if you can code or here in the mailing list otherwise). Just arguing that we should have done better does not improve anything.

--
Björn