Subject: Re: Difficulties loading .cfg files
From: c s (
Date: 2004-01-21

--- Björn Stenberg <> wrote:
> If you have suggestions for a better structure,
> write them down and submit them (as a patch if you
> can code or here in the mailing list otherwise).
> Just arguing that we should have done better does
> not improve anything.

I already did that. To repeat... (1) "Manage Settings"
belongs at the root level, not in "System" since it is
used to manage all settings, not just system settings.
(2) "Sleeptimer" belongs back at the root where it
use to be. Just like "Bookmarks", there is/was a
reason for it being at the root. It is not a
persistant setting but rather a tool that must be
accessed every time you want to use it.

Do you Yahoo!?