Subject: Re: mp3 tools

Re: mp3 tools

From: Planet77 <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:10:47 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "SteamShip" <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 11:25 PM

> I would recommend having a section just on programs to organize/sort mp3
> files. Besides the media monkey program, I have always liked using this
> free one:
> http://www.wensoftware.com/MusicLibrary/

Hi!
I use mp3list. An old Programm, but it has anything I need, I give the CD a
volume Name, it searches the CD and trys to use ID3Tags. You can choose from
many infos which you'll have on your list and export it to excel or to other
formats.
It's small and the easiest and best I have used. I manage my - at the moment
120+ - MP3 CDs with it and have no problems.
And it's freeware or cardware.

The text is in german and the developer homepage doesn't exist anmore and there
is written that it won't work with Windows2000, I have Windows XP Professional
and it works without problems. The programm has english language.

http://www.mpex.net/software/details/mp3list.html

--
Have a nice day
Fred