Subject: Re: Difficulties loading .cfg files
From: TJ Hunter (
Date: 2004-01-21

Here's a vote for user customizable menus. I don't know if it's possible (without a lot of work) since I haven't glanced
at that part of the code, but it seems that everyone's idea of how the menu should be is different. Some people use some
features more than others do. Some people don't like to scroll, some would rather do that than go through multiple sub

There still needs to be some work done for the default menu though.

My 2 cents