Subject: Logging
From: Dario Carluccio (
Date: 2004-01-22

Hello Rockboxers,

a year ago or so, there has been a patch, which created a logfile.

Every time a MP3-File was played, the actual date and the full name
and path of this track were appended to a logfile in the .rockbox dir
like this: (This just out of my mind, not an authentic file)

| 22.01.2004 12:03:19 \SINGLES\I\Icehouse - Hey Little Girl.mp3

But I don't remember, why it never has been included in rockbox.

And another thing:

My English is very bad, and so I don't understand all the discussions
in this mailing-list. So I was surprised, that when I got the daily
build from yesterday, that the new directories in .rockbox has just
been included: docs, fonts, langs, rocks and sokoban.

Now my question:

  Where do I have to store the Config-files and where the wps-Files?
  Shall I use the .rockbox-dir or would it be better to use
    .rockbox\config and .rockbox\wps instead?