Subject: F1 behavior in WPS
From: David MacAfee (dmacafee_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-01-22

Greetings,
Thank you for your great firmware!

I have an unflashed regular recorder 20 and have been using the daily
builds.
Sometime in the past three weeks the F1 key stopped working in the WPS
when I power up. It should bring up the file menu. I have resume set to on.
The back light comes on but it doesn't go to the the file menu. If I press
on twice to come back to the WPS screen then F1 does work.

I was getting the spurious stops and asking if I wanted to make a bookmark
until I loaded the 1-21-04 build. That seems to be fixed now.

Best Regards,
Dave MacAfee

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software optimizes dial-up to the max!