Subject: recorder v2 question about hardware reset

recorder v2 question about hardware reset

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:40:18 +0100

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 23.01.04 07:34:09:

Having never toched one of those new recorder V2s I have
a question about those.

Does pressing OFF for a second shut down these models by
hardware or by software?

I'm asking this because I'm currently doing email support
for a model running 2.1 that displays panic-1 and does not accept any key.
It's not flashed so it's safe to assume it will start after a reset.

In case it's not hardware - any other way to reset the thing
without opening it?

Martin
Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den
Kindern - helfen Sie mit! https://www.unicef.de/spe/spe_03.php