Rockbox mail archive
Subject: RE: Custom build with cool features
From: David Reis (dlr_at_cbord.com)
1. place the ajbrec.ajz file in the root directory of your archos.
2. place the rockbox.ucl file in the root directory of your archos.
3. place all rocks in the .rockbox\rocks directory on your archos.
4. rolo to the new ajbrec.ajz file by playing it.
5. test all functions. (do not power off)
6. if all goes well....
7. play the rockbox.ucl file to place it in flash.
9. You may now delete the ajz and ucl files from your archos root
Most likely reason for the message you received is that you did not have
a matching set of "rocks"
For the version of the ajz that you were running.
From: owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of Klaus Heerlein
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: Custom build with cool features
I updated to this version and now I get "incompatible version" message
on F3. Can anyone help me, please ? Love the custom build version!
> I update it based on the changes that see in the daily builds of CVS.
> If significant fixes/features change I rebuild the patched. Yea,
> About once a week.
> Hope you all continue to enjoy it.
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew