Subject: Re: Logging
From: Dario Carluccio (rockbox_list_at_carluccio.de)
Date: 2004-01-25

Hello Uwe, Hello Peter, Hello Rockboxers,

Peter send me a compiled version of an applied patch, but it didn't
work, so i decided to install cygwin and to try to compile Rockbox on
my own.

Now I found an Error in logging.c, even if I don't know if my
assumption is correct:

1. If the LOG_FILE (/.rockbox/.log_file) does not exist,
   it never will be created.

2. I have the 8MB Recorder, and if I played a song, witch is only 3MB
   long, Rockbox fills the buffer with the next songs in the current
   dir/playlist. So it generates 3 log-entrys, only by playing one
   song, and stopping this after 50 seconds.

bye
   Dario

--
NO SIG