Subject: possible bug in dir browser
From: Mike Hentschel (
Date: 2004-01-26

I encountered some strange behaviour in the dir browser (using Jukebox
Recorder 20, daily build 20040118).
I have many music-folders in the root dir and I added (recorded) a few mp3s
right to the root dir. When playing one of the mp3s in the root and
returning (to the browser) by pressing OFF, the screen was messed (WPS
remained and only the highlightened line of the dir browser was updated).
Some of the mp3s were pretty short (<30 sec) and I had the feeling that the
bug appeared only after playing those. Unfortunately I don't have these
files with me at the moment.