Subject: Re: fixed my JBR!!
From: Shervin Riahi (
Date: 2004-01-26

Nice! I'm in the process of trying to fix my power connector in my AJBR....the damn thing was loose, so I tried to solder it back, but the solder wasn't strong enough to hold it, so I superglued it to the board to provide more support. Now the connection is only established if I push the plug to the outer periphery of the socket while it's in.

Any ideas?

p.s. No one has had any luck/interest with the A-B repeat patch? ;)