Subject: Re: Re: HDD error + No spin
From: c s (
Date: 2004-01-26

--- Obi-Wan Kannabis <>
> Ok, the connection between the chassis en the PCB
> looks good, but i will resolder this, to be sure.
> I hope it will solve my problem, if no, I don't
> knwow what I can do :(
> Thxs for helping.

The problem might also be with the battery contacts
and circuit board at the other end (usb end). I was
having power loss problems on my player until I added
a jumper wire between the two battery contacts similar
to the red wire jumper pictured here:

Note that this is the BOTTOM/USB end. Adding this
jumper to the battery contacts at the top end will
short out the batteries and probably do severe damage
to the batteries and possibly the player.

Do you Yahoo!?