Subject: Re: HDD error + No spin
From: kurzhaarrocker (
Date: 2004-01-28

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:00:53 +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing
<> wrote:

>Obi-Wan Kannabis wrote:
>> And how are you repaired this ??? is it only a wire or a solder point which is break or something else ?
>This picture shows where I resoldered Daniel's recorder:
>The green solder points needed resoldering.

If you have to resolder these joints I recommend to twist the metal
nozzles that are shoved throught the pcb. I did that with my unit.
That way the force of the springs is imposed directly on the metal
sheet and not via the solder joint. On you can see how I
twisted these metal nozzles before I resoldered the joints.