Subject: RE: mp3 tools
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-01-28

SteamShip wrote:
> Ooops....it was free years ago when I was beta testing. Now it's $25
> (USD), but I still like it.

I don't know whether we should include non-free software in the tools list.
There would be many more then which had to be added. The list can't be more
than a good starting point for newbies.
Btw.: as we only have free software, would anyone mind if I removed the
"Freeware"/"Open Source" classification? I don't think it's necessary.

>> I would recommend having a section just on programs to organize/sort
>> mp3 files. Besides the media monkey program, I have always liked
>> using this free one: http://www.wensoftware.com/MusicLibrary/

There are many tools that combine tag editing and organization, that's why I
made only one section for both.

Andreas