Subject: Re: Queue functions (was Re: file menu)
From: Noah Smith (midblue_at_carolina.rr.com)
Date: 2004-01-28

"JOSE MARIA GARCIA VALDECASAS BERNAL, ESCUELA TECNICA SUPERIOR DE CAMINOS,
CANALES Y PUERTOS" wroted:
> Hi,
>
> Hm... I normally start listening to an album and i remember a song from
> another artist/album i want to listen.. so i queue that file. I don't
really
> want a playlist with that song there, just that time.
>
> Just my opinion.
>
> Jose Maria

 I do the same thing. It'd be nice if the Queue function was actually more
accessible, say, mappable to a single button instead of having to navigate
through two menus. I don't use it to create playlists. Actually, I typically
have the Jukebox playing a shuffled entire HD playlist. When I queue
something, I'm not wanting to modify the playlist, just to add a song to
listen to after the one going is finished. The Iriver IMP100 I used to use
did this, though it didn't allow multiple queues, which would be nice as
well.