Subject: JBR20 not charging
From: Peyre Pellissier (pellissp_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-01-29

hello,

first of all, let me congratulate all of you for the great efforts and
consequent results
with the archos products.

out of the blue, I've been experiencing the following problem:

my JBR20(not flashed, ATA history version) won't charge anymore using the
wall adapter.
If I use externally charged batteries all is good, but something in the
charging mechanism seems
to be broken.

The adapter puts out current, as expected (14-15V unloaded), the batteries
won't charge however...
Has anyone experienced a similar problem? fixed it?

Thanks in advance

Pete

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca