Subject: Re: Menus

Re: Menus

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:00:00 +0100

BlueChip wrote:
> I noticed that the SLEEP TIMER has been buried deep inside the menu system
> under "system settings"
> May I suggest that it is replaced in the top-level menu ...

Yeah, we probably need to organize the menu better but there needs to be a lot more though going into it than just bumping everyone's favorite entries to the top level.

Also, the planned custom quickscreens will take some heat off the menu issue.

(Another item: Please don't start new threads by replying to a message about something completely differnt. It breaks threading, both in mail clients and in the archive.)

--
Björn