Subject: Re: Queue functions (was Re: file menu)
From: Michael Hentschel (Michael.Hentschel_at_femtolasers.com)
Date: 2004-01-29

> Just the 3 queue items.

I still didn't get the meaning of the three different ways of
insert/queue! I understand "insert next" and "insert last" but what does
"insert" do?

> It's certainly a lot easier to have them deleted automatically. :)
> However, if this feature is rarely used then the extra steps required
> delete a track is minor. I can tell you that, since adding the
dynamic
> playlist functionality, I have never used the queue functions except
for
> testing purposes.

What about having only the "insert"-entries in the menu and then asking
something like "keep in playlist? (yes/no)", hence requiring only one
more keypress to confirm/discard?

Mike

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.