Subject: Re: mp3 tools
From: Johan Vromans (jvromans_at_squirrel.nl)
Date: 2004-01-30

"Andreas Stemmer" <groovingandi_at_gmx.de> writes:

> They are not all open source, you're right. My question was if it is
> important to the reader whether they are open source or "only" free?

Yes, it is. It is a very essential difference and it is important that
people are aware that they can choose for Open Source Software.
But maybe it is more concise to add 3 small columns for
Windows, Linux, OSS/Free/Shareware? Or a 'descriptive' tag like 'WLF'
(Windows, Linux, Freeware), 'W-O' (Windows, Open Source)?

-- Johan