Subject: Re: Battery charge problem with Rockbox in ROM on Archos Jukebox Recorder 20
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-01-30

> Ever since I first put Rockbox in ROM (2.0), I found that if my Archos ran
> completely out of
> battery, I couldn't charge it with Rockbox - I think because when I
> plugged in the power cable the
> Archos didn't have enough battery to spool the hard disk and start Rockbox
> to initiate charging.

Have you done a full reflash "recently"? See:

Are you using the charging screen? (plugging the switched-off unit)
This should be possible. Did you also try holding F1 while plugging in? This
brings up the charging screen of the Archos software.

+++ Mailpower fr Multimedia-Begeisterte: +++
250 MB Mailbox, 1 GB Online-Festplatte, 100 FreeSMS. Jetzt kostenlos testen!