Subject: Re: Newbe CVS question?
From: David McIntyre (
Date: 2004-01-30

There are commands to do cvs logs since a given timestamp, but the info you're
looking for would be buried under mountains of irrelevant spew. I highly
recommend you type cvs log apps/bookmark.c to answer your question.

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 04:14:44PM -0000, George Styles wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there any way to ask the CVS store to list all commits for (say) the last 3 months? i use the CVS logs to look for new features in Rockbox, but they tend to get lost in the mass of other mailings on this list...
> (or the give the man a fish as opposed to teaching how to fish answer...)
> What I want to know is do we have auto-bookmarking in the main source yet?
> thanks

David McIntyre
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7 for geek code, pgp key, etc.