Subject: Re: Testing F2 user menu
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-01-31

> Please let me know what you think, and whether I should proceed further.

Haven't looked yet, just rushing out an acknowledgement:
This will definitely be an improvement. I'm starting to use my box in the
car, where I want to quickly change to a different .cfg and start a special
plugin (my CD changer emulation). A very exotic scenario, but see how the
configurability helps to even resolve that.

How will you proceed about the sources? How may this get into Rockbox some
day? I'd like to merge this to my custom build, will you maintain a
mega-patch?

Thanks a lot for your work,
Jrg

--
+++ Mailpower fr Multimedia-Begeisterte: http://www.gmx.net/topmail +++
250 MB Mailbox, 1 GB Online-Festplatte, 100 FreeSMS. Jetzt kostenlos testen!