Subject: Remote control stops working

Remote control stops working

From: (wrong string) ürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:36:10 +0100

Hello rockboxers,

I just want to ask whether someone has seen a problem with the remote control:
Some weeks ago I bought a 20GB recorder with the car set which also includes the remote control. But from the beginning the remote
control stops working after some minutes. It can only be revived by disconnecting it from the recorder and reconnecting it again
which then lets it work for another time slice of some minutes. The time after which the remote control freezes is not fixed but
varies from 1 to 5 minutes or so. This also happens with the original firmware. I am not sure whether this is a problem of the
remote control or the recorder.

Anybody who has seen something like this?

Jürgen Hestermann.