Subject: Remote control stops working
From: Jürgen Hestermann (juergen.hestermann_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-02-02

Hello rockboxers,

I just want to ask whether someone has seen a problem with the remote control:
Some weeks ago I bought a 20GB recorder with the car set which also includes the remote control. But from the beginning the remote
control stops working after some minutes. It can only be revived by disconnecting it from the recorder and reconnecting it again
which then lets it work for another time slice of some minutes. The time after which the remote control freezes is not fixed but
varies from 1 to 5 minutes or so. This also happens with the original firmware. I am not sure whether this is a problem of the
remote control or the recorder.

Anybody who has seen something like this?

Jürgen Hestermann.