Subject: *Panic* after recording - no my files are gone
From: blaou (
Date: 2004-02-03

Hi you all,

using the latest bleeding edge I recorded a song this morning.
when I hit the "off" button to stop recording I had a *panic* something
on my screen. Since I didn't know what to do I turned it off then.
Now there were no files left on my rockbox, no dirs, nothing. Now I
paniced since there were some exclusive DJ-sets of mine on that thing.
I ran chkdsk/f from WinXP, after that I had a"FOUND.000" Dir
with.chk-files worth 40 GB(all of the HDD). Is there a way to return to
the File-/Folderstructure I had before? Maybe a data rescue program?

Thanks a lot in advance,