Subject: Re: Re[2]: archos firmware

Re: Re[2]: archos firmware

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:35:40 +0000

>i downloaded the descrambler off your website, and it dosnt even work as a
>program, i need to know how to run it.

start->run
%comspec%

...you will get a "dos prompt" or "command prompt" 'window'.

Then, Say your utils is in c:\archos type:
C:
cd \archos

if d:\archos\scramble type:
D:
cd \archos\scramble

etc.

...then use the command line options that Bjo"rn specified :)

I have attached a freeware INF file which will add a registry entry so you
can just right click a directory and select "dos prompt here" ...I dont
have XP, but it will do no harm if it fails.