Subject: Re: Re[2]: archos firmware

Re: Re[2]: archos firmware

From: Jimmy Moore <jimmy_at_axod.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:30:52 -0800

I propose people have to take an IQ test before they are allowed near a
computer.

http://www.axod.net/funny.txt

My favourite line from this text:
"how do i do this / backwards?"

Doggers law: "No matter how many disclaimers you put on your product,
how many readme files you make, how much you advise that people make
sure they fully understand everything, stupid people will still ignore
everything and install it anyway, and then waste hours of your life
getting you to teach them to use dos/their keyboard."

--
Jimmy Moore <jimmy_at_axod.net>