Subject: Re: flashing recorder v2
From: Ira (
Date: 2004-02-03

--- "[IDC]Dragon" <> wrote:
> What does is say under Info->Debug->HW info for the
> ROM version?
> Jörg
It says 1.26,but I know I have 1,27d.
I keep getting playlist buffer full.error acessing
playlist controls.
I dont have playlists for all my folders of music.

> GMX ProMail (250 MB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS,
> Virenschutz, 2,99 EUR/Monat...)
> jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++
> +++
p {margin: 0px}
Hi all,

I am using the rockbox firmware from version 1 and I´m VERY impressed by the work of Björn and all the others. Since I owned and old Archos Recorder 6 GB I was not able to flash it, because of the old hardware. Some month ago my old Archos died (he only starts up once in a while, and never when I needed him). So I decided to buy a new one and yesterday got my brandnew V2 recorder which is still sold by german archos website. I downloaded the V2 flash package and did everything as written on the Rockbox in Flash page. Unfortunately when I try to start the firmware_flash.rock it always says "Wrong Plugin". On the hardware Info I got Flash: M=BF D=D6 and Mask: 0x0104. Any idea whats wrong? Help is higly appreciated.

Kind regards Hermann ______________________________________________________________________________ Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den Kindern - helfen Sie mit!