Subject: AW: flashing recorder v2
From: Dr. Hermann Deters (
Date: 2004-02-04

Hi Jörg,
it says 1.23.
Sorry, but I'm afraid I made a mistake, I installed a daily build and
tried again with immediate success.
Oh, I love Rockbox in flash, before I had to press On-Button for 3 sec.
to even let archos firmware beginning to start up. Now with rockbox the
start up has nearly finished then.
Great work!!!!
Regards Hermann

What does is say under Info->Debug->HW info for the ROM version?

jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++
<> +++