Subject: Re: incompatible version when flashing FM
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2004-02-04

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> Chuck Urwiler wrote:
>>Ah, that did the trick. Is this info in the archives and I missed it?
> It is now. ;-)
> We should add this to a suitable web page too.

The suitable web page has had this for quite a while.

 From chapter 6 in the "Rockbox in Flash" web page

"# It may happen that you get an "Incompatible Version" error, if the
  plugin interface has changed meanwhile. You're running an "old" copy of
  Rockbox, but are trying to execute a newer plugin, the one you just
  downloaded. The easiest solution is to rolo into this new version, by
  playing the ajbrec.ajz file. Then you are consistant and can play

RTFM :-)