Subject: Re: *Panic* after recording - no my files are gone

Re: *Panic* after recording - no my files are gone

From: blaou <blaou_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:31:53 +0100

How can I flash my Rockbox without writing to disc?

While I try to rescue my drive I have USB-connection errors (Panic ATA
-71 screen), due to the current flash-rockbox version IMHO.
Is there a way to switch to another RB-Version without writing to my
disk (what would be very unhelpful when trying to rescue files)?

Thanks in advance and I hope I made myself clear.