Subject: Firmware for AV300 Series

Firmware for AV300 Series

From: <VPeller_at_applied.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:30:59 -0500

Hi All,

I used to have a FM Recorder, and loved the work that you guys did with
the firmware. When I first bought the unit, I hated the way it was set
up. But with the rockbox firmware, it really changed. Unfortunately, my
unit stopped working and had to take it back (Thank God for Best Buy's
Product Service Plans) and got a new AV320. But I hate how it functions.
Does anybody have any firmware modifications or anything for the AV320
series? Is rockbox maybe planning on looking into doing one for that unit
(hopefully, please please). I really think the firmware Archos has is
really cumbersome and hard to use.

Great work Rockbox Team. I miss your daily updates.