Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-02-06

> Erm, I hope I'm not too late, but, when I checked out the preview just
> now, every time, Doom3 got a video and audio overrun at about "something
> terrible". My Adema - The Way You Like It video that I did with the old
> tools got a video overrun after about the same amount of time :(

OK, that means your disk is considerably slower with spinup than mine. Have
to give it some more margin, and/or publish the spinup time determined by the
ATA driver across the plugin API to use it.

If you can compile the plugin, you can change the SPINUP define, else you
have to wait for me to fix it.

Jörg