Subject: Re: AW: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools

Re: AW: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:24:33 +0000

http://rockbox.haxx.se/newvid/How come you are so interested? Obviously you own an Archos and want to see it but I was justwondering about the 'very curious' part. Are you an insider from Archos?Man, I reckon Archos would sell loads more JBR's if they advertised this amazing new feature. Well done again jörgs!!

-----Original Message-----From: Dr. Hermann Deters <Hermann.Deters_at_web.de>To: 'Rockbox development' <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 06/02/2004 11:14Subject: AW: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring toolsCan someone please tell me a source where I can download a demo video?

Bio Hazards link doesn't work for me and jörgs doom video is also not

available from his website as far as i can see.

I´m very curious how video on archos works.

Regards Hermann

http://www.gmx.net/derspiegel +++

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.