Subject: Re: AW: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-02-06 come you are so interested? Obviously you own an Archos and want to see it but I was justwondering about the 'very curious' part. Are you an insider from Archos?Man, I reckon Archos would sell loads more JBR's if they advertised this amazing new feature. Well done again jörgs!!

-----Original Message-----From: Dr. Hermann Deters <>To: 'Rockbox development' <>Sent: 06/02/2004 11:14Subject: AW: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring toolsCan someone please tell me a source where I can download a demo video?

Bio Hazards link doesn't work for me and jörgs doom video is also not

available from his website as far as i can see.

I´m very curious how video on archos works.

Regards Hermann