Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-02-06

> i uploadded some videos i encoded in a matter of minutes.
> <- D.J. Setup - BeatMania
> IIDX 6th Style
> <- D.J. TAKA -
> BeatMania IIDX 6th Style

I got the first one (but can't reproduce the download any more), the second
I didn't get. It always takes me to root, which has login screen
option. From work the domain is blacklisted, they don't allow us to go there.
What strange place is that?

> P.S. When do we get bookmarking support? :p

Haha, in germany we say "given one finger, grabbing for the hand". And
player support, colour, TV resolution, surround sound, ...
Seriously, good idea, bookmarking should be pretty easy. I can take one of
the reserved fields in my header to store a stop position, and later if
present ask if resume is desired. All under the premise that it's acceptable to
write to the file we're playing.

jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++ +++