Subject: Re: next song info in wps
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2004-02-06

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, svante t wrote:

> I wonder about the status of Next song info in WPS, is it commited, or is
> the patch still needed?

It isn't committed. It had a NULL pointer flaw and I also think we only should
make the info avaible 10 seconds before the end of a song.

I haven't had time to work on it anymore since I posted it, but it needs some
more work before it is fine.

> how did it end up, it shows info on the end of the song, the beginning or
> both?

The info becomes available during the last N seonds of a song, to make it
suitable for an alternating lines info display or similar.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --
Rockbox mailing list