Subject: RE: Playing a directly from Archos disk or copied to disk hangs i n the middle - plays correct on the Recorder itself.

RE: Playing a directly from Archos disk or copied to disk hangs i n the middle - plays correct on the Recorder itself.

From: Touillaud Nicolas <Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:33:27 +0100

ok, I misunderstood you, I thought even file transfert failed (in my case,
it was easy to see with archive integrity, or even md5 signatures...). If
there is no problem to copy the file to your PC, then it's probably the file
themselves that cause the problem.

What player do you use on you PC ? I've seen windows media player crashing
on some mp3, but winamp (2 and 5) had no problem with the same files.
Trying to fix the MP3 using one of the tool mentioned on the RockBox website
may help.

Hope it helps, because I lack of ideas for your problem..

Nicolas