Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-02-06

well... I've been looking for the "disk poweroff" setting for the past 10
minutes, I must say I couldn't find it :)
(fm using today's build). I only got 1 option under general
option>system>disk and it's "disk spindown" (can't be set to less than 3
sec)
Can someone tell me where to find the option ?
I feel silly for asking that, sorry..

By the way, the "free" under debug>disk info is wrong, it shows 18842 mb for
a total size of 19077. The thing is, I've got less than 800 megs free :)

sorry again
Nicolas